Since the core business of a university is to deliver quality, it follows that…
- Quality assurance is AU business.
- The main purpose is for continuous improvement.
- Internal measures must be established by AU.
- AU must have a coherent strategy of quality assurance which is published and made known to all in the university.
- The system includes all relevant aspects of AU (teaching & learning, research, promotion of cultures and services)
- The procedures are defined and responsibilities are assigned.
- A system of systematic and comprehensive evaluations must be established to check all relevant fields of activity.
Function of the Office
- Provide thought leadership and direction.
- Establish and promote best practices.
- Provide appropriate recommendations and development.
- Give support